This is a minimum $500 scholarship (possible multiple awards depending on
current funding) offered to high school seniors who currently reside in the Fort
Myers Villas area and plan on enrolling in a post-secondary program
(University, College, Trade School, etc.) after high school graduation.
All applicants must:
● Be a resident of the Fort Myers Villas area
(Boundaries are from North:Crystal Dr to South: LaSalle Ave/ Christiana Way and East: Fordham Ave to West: Austin St)
● Be a graduating high school senior
● Have immediate plans to enroll in a post-secondary program in the Fall after graduation
● Maintain a 2.5 or higher GPA in high school
● Submit most recent academic transcript
● Submit the academic essay (additional essay is optional)
● Submit one letter of recommendation from a teacher, coach, counselor, mentor, religious leader, etc.
(no family members)
* Special consideration will be given to students who have given back to the Fort
Myers Villas Civic Association through community service.
Click here to download the application packet.